Salgs og leveringsbetingelser
These sales and delivery conditions apply to all offers, sales, contracts and deliveries unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
Hatteland Technology AS sells only to approved customers; new customers may be required to present a company certificate. In certain cases, Hatteland Technology AS may require an end-user declaration prior to delivery.
All prices and sums exclude VAT, freight, etc. Prices are subject to change in accordance with changes in vendor costs, exchange rates, customs rates or other fees. Hatteland Technology AS’s offer is valid for only 15 days from and including the offer date unless otherwise agreed in the offer. All prices are in Norwegian kroner unless otherwise indicated. Prices stated in another currency are based on exchange rates listed on the day of offer and will be adjusted with a +/- 2% deviation at the time of invoice.
For orders with a value lower than NOK 1000, - excl. VAT and prior to shipping there will be a fee of NOK 150, -
Payment shall be made at the latest on the date indicated on the invoice as the final payment date. As a general rule, payment shall be made 15 days from the date of invoice, unless otherwise specifically agreed. In the case of late payment, Hatteland Technology AS may, at any given time, require the applicable default interest until payment is made. In the case of repeated late payments, Hatteland Technology AS may require payment before delivery can be made.
Goods are delivered CPT (Incoterms 2010) from Hatteland Technology AS's warehouse in Lysaker. All deliveries are carried out by freight companies with whom Hatteland Technology AS has fixed agreements and whose costs are borne by the customer. In the case of a delayed shipment at the buyer’s request, or for reasons for which the buyer is responsible, the risk transfers to the buyer once the shipment is declared ready for shipping.
If other modes of transport/shipping are required, this will be performed EXW or FCA. A handling fee will be applied for FCA. Hatteland Technology AS will notify the customer (EXW) of the customer's freight company (FCA) when the goods are ready to be collected.
5. Security - proprietary rights
Hatteland Technology AS retains security on products not intended for resale, cf. Act regarding security §3-14 et seq.
6. Product information
Mistakes in, and/or changes to brochures, the wording in the offer and other sales materials excepted: claims for any mistakes and changes cannot be asserted against Hatteland Technology AS.
7. Changes to the product
Hatteland Technology AS reserves the right to change products or their constituent parts without warning, as long as this does not hamper product function for the buyer.
8. Deficiencies and returns
At the time of delivery, the buyer is responsible for immediate inspection of goods in accordance with good business practices. If the buyer wishes to make a deficiency claim, a description of this must be submitted in writing to Hatteland Technology AS within seven (7) business days. If the buyer has discovered or should have discovered the deficiency and does not submit a claim as directed, the buyer cannot, at a later time, submit a valid claim. Hatteland Technology AS may choose whether to rectify the deficiency, make a new delivery or issue a credit for the part/goods. Hatteland Technology AS does not cover the customer’s use of its or external consultants when the customer of its own volition seeks to rectify any deficiency.
If changes or procedures to the purchased equipment are performed without written consent from Hatteland Technology AS, Hatteland Technology AS is considered free from any obligation. If Hatteland Technology AS such requests, the buyer shall immediately upon issuing a claim return the alleged defective product to Hatteland Technology AS in the original packaging. Costs associated with the return are borne by the buyer. Hatteland Technology AS reserves the right at any time to receive only the alleged defective part.
Insofar as Hatteland Technology AS by special agreement has taken upon itself to perform a service, only the sold products fall under the service agreement.
Hatteland Technology AS reserves the right to test products considered to be defective. If Hatteland Technology AS finds the product in working order upon completion of a test, it is expected that the product will be returned along with an invoice for labour performed. Hatteland Technology AS shall provide a replacement or issue credit only after testing has been carried out.
8.1. Return conditions
In the case of a complaint, the customer may only return products after contacting Hatteland Technology AS’s support department.
For processing of claim, contact by mail: email@example.com / or tlf: +47 48 14 22 00
• Return number (RMA) is valid for 20 days.
• The complaint must be submitted within 20 days upon receipt of the product where it is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
• All returns shall be sent directly to Hatteland Technology AS after receiving approval for the return.
• Hatteland Technology AS bears no responsibility for data stored on hard disks that arrive for service.
• Products (incl. manuals, cables, etc.) shall be returned intact and in the original packaging during crediting.
• A copy of the return memo including the RMA shall be affixed as a package receipt on the outside of the packaging.
• Products returned must not have a broken packaging/seal. If the tape is used, it must be a clear tape.
• Products returned with no evidence of defect will be charged a fee in accordance with Hatteland Technology AS’s rates. As of 15. May 2015 this is NOK 900.
• The defective product will be repaired, replaced with a new product or an equal product in the repaired state, or a credit may be issued.
• The product shall be packed in a secure way. This also applies to defective products. Products that are sensitive to static electricity shall be placed in anti-static packaging. Contact our support department if you need this sent to you.
• The buyer pays the cost of shipping to Hatteland Technology AS. Packages marked COD or “Recipient pays shipping” will not be accepted.
• Hatteland Technology AS covers return shipping to the customer upon completion of repair or the like.
• Returns sent directly to Hatteland Technology AS without a return number or that do not satisfy our return conditions will be turned away, and a longer processing time must be expected.
• RMA number or other memos must not be written on the original packaging.
Hatteland Technology AS waives responsibility for direct or indirect financial loss that may arise due to deficient or delayed delivery. This does not apply, however, to cases where Hatteland Technology AS has either intentionally or by gross negligence breached the contract. Nonetheless, in such cases liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the deficient/delayed product.
10. Force Majeure
Hatteland Technology AS remains free of liability insofar as the following conditions hinder completion of the purchase or make the purchase unreasonably burdensome: labour dispute or other conditions over which parties have no control, such as fire, war, mobilization or something equal in scope, requisition, seizure, currency restrictions, rebellion and civil unrest, scarcity of transport resources, the general scarcity of goods, cuts in power supply as well as deficiencies or delays in deliveries from sub-vendors as a result of such conditions listed in this point or such conditions generally, which to a measurable degree hinder Hatteland Technology AS from fulfilling its part of the agreement.
If the aforementioned conditions occur prior to the offer being issued/agreement being entered, this will result in a liability exemption only insofar as their effect on the fulfilment of the agreement could not be foreseen at the point in time indicated.
Hatteland Technology AS guarantees products against production defects for 12 months from the shipping date, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Each and every dispute between Hatteland Technology AS and the buyer shall be settled in accordance with Norwegian law, under the jurisdiction of Asker and Bærum District Court.