Dual SIM, 4xEth, 1xRS232, 1xRS485, 1xDI, 1xDO, 1 x Micro SD, 9~36 VDC
The R5020 is powered by Robustel’s proprietary operating system RobustOS, a Linux-based OS with a clean, simple and modular user experience developed by Robustel specifically for use in Robustel devices. With additional CPU capabilities compared to traditional LTE routers the R5020 also offers the ability for customers to perform more in-depth EDGE computing tasks through writing applications using the RobustOS Software Development Kit (SDK).
With its on-board smarts, compact size and a competitive price point, the R5020 is the perfect solution for In-vehicle Applications, Fixed-Line Replacement and Failover with minimal configuration or engineering requirements. With its industrial interfaces the R5020 also opens doors for IoT applications in manufacturing, agriculture, security and smart cities that need high speed internet access.
KEY FEATURES of R5020
- Global 5G/4G/3G cellular coverage
- Supports Ethernet, Wi-fi and 4G/5G internet with WAN-failover
- Fully programmable Operating System with a well documented SDK
- Multiple industry standard VPN options available including DMVPN & IPSEC
- GNSS/GPS & ignition sensing for in-vehicle applications
- Powerful device management and monitoring functions through RCMS
- Industrial strength metal enclosure with a small footprint – DIN-rail + wall mount options