Robustel’s R1510 router is a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN) 3G/4G router with advanced software functions at a very competitive price point.
Despite being cost-effective, the R1510 is a powerful router with high packet-forwarding capability – way beyond the typical requirements of LTE CAT4 networks. The Linux based Operating System, RobustOS, has been developed entirely in-house which leads to a very high standard of technical support and infrequent firmware updates due to the modular nature of the OS. Many unique software innovations are built on top of RobustOS, these include:RobustVPN
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.RCMS
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.Data Guard
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.Smart Reboot
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
- Ethernet, Wifi and 4G internet connection options with auto-failover
- Free cloud management platform –RCMS
- Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
- ‘Smart Reboot’ for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on ANY SIM card
- Full SMS control for diagnosis and recovery from data network problems
- Very small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
RCMS is Robustel’s router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the R1510. It allows customers to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network, and much more can then be viewed on a per router. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration, and Apps serving as essential ‘insurance’ if anything was not quite right during deployment.