The R1520 router is a versatile 4G router with 5 x Ethernet ports, GPS, and E-mark certification for in-vehicle use. Other hardware features include optically isolated digital inputs and outputs as well as a 10-bit analogue input capable of interfacing directly with sensors in the range of 0 to 24Vdc or 0 to 20mA.
R1520 also has a 2-wire RS485 interface for connection to legacy instruments with full support for Modbus. The RS232 port features RTS/CTS lines so the product can accommodate applications that require hardware handshaking.
Despite being cost-effective, the R1520 is a powerful router with high packet-forwarding capability – way beyond the typical requirements of LTE CAT4 networks. The Linux based Operating System, RobustOS, has been developed entirely in-house which leads to a very high standard of technical support and infrequent firmware updates due to the modular nature of the OS. Many unique software innovations are built on top of RobustOS, these include:
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed virtual IP address on ANY SIM Card.
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
– run a Wireshark trace directly on the router for invaluable diagnostic information. Customers can also easily write their applications using the extensive SDK supplied free of charge.
- RobustOS + SDK + App IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN and various VPNs Supporting double cards link backup and ICMP detection
- Supporting SMS, Email, SNMP Trap and RobustLinkevent alarms
- Supporting Modbus RTU to TCP?Modbus Master
- Supporting TCP client/server, UDP and virtual serial ports
- Supporting IP Pass-through DHCP server
- Supporting RobustVPN cloud platform, providing easy and safe remote access for PLC and other industrial devices
- Supporting RobustLink M2M centralized management platform, real time monitoring device network status and counting device flow
- Supporting Web/CLI/USB/SMS and RobustLink to upgrade firmware
- Powerful industrial design (9~36V DC input voltage, supporting desktop placement, wall mount or rail mount)
Global radio module Dual SIM, 5xETH, 1xRS232, 1xRS485, 1xDI, 1xDO, 1xAI, 1xUSB2.0, 9-36VD EMEA+SEA 4G Cat 4
RCMS is Robustel’s router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the R1520. It allows customers to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network, and much more can then be viewed on a per router. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration, and Apps serving as essential ‘insurance’ if anything was not quite right during deployment.