The Robustel Smart Industrial IoT Gateway M1200 is a compact cellular gateway based on GSM/GPRS/ EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/ TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 networks. This dual-SIM gateway enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. M1200 provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission. It is available to meet industrial application demands for its standards-compliant industrial designs. As a universal gateway, it can be applied in many scenarios such as Energy, Transportation and Agriculture, etc. Robustel is a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. Since its establishment in 2010 in Guangzhou, China, Robustel has been focusing on designing and manufacturing industrial cellular routers, gateways, modems, cloud platforms and E2E solutions. In order to support global business in more than 100+ countries and regions, Robustel has set up local offices in Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and Hong Kong.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RCMS
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port
Dual SIM,1xRS232,1xRS485,2xDI,1xDO, 9-36VDC
Also LPWAN NB-IoT and Cat M1 models available.