1 pc R2000 4G Router, dual SIM, 2xEth
2 pcs 2G/3G/4G Terminal Antenna Hinged SMA(M)
1 pc Power Supply Adapter, EU plug, Input 100 to 240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.5A
1 pc Din-Rail Mounting Kit
1 pc Wall Mounting Kit
Robustel R2000 is a rugged celluar router offering
state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine(M2M)
The R2000 has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:RobustVPN
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.RCMS
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.Data Guard
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.Smart Reboot
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!SMART roaming
- new technology available exclusively in Robustel routers to increase GSM connection reliability to the levels required by IoT and M2M solution providersKEY FEATURES
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections; supports 2G/3G/4G.
- Various interfaces: 2xLAN/ 1xLAN, 1xWAN, WiFi.
- WAN: static, PPPOE and DHCP client.
- Multiple links backup and ICMP detection.
- VPN tunnel: IPsec/ OpenVPN/GRE.
- Auto reboot via SMS/ Timing.
- Flexible Management methods: Web/SMS/CLI.
- Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/SMS.
- Advanced Firewall: filtering, port mapping, DMZ.
- Support DDNS.
- Support VRRP.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 26 VDC.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail, on the wall or be put on desktop.
- Built-in Watchdog, Timer
- -20 to 65°C/5 to 95% RH
Microsoft Azure Certified.
Also NB-IoT, Cat M1 and PoE powered models available.
All Robustel R-series devices include free Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS Basic).