1 pc Router, dual SIM, 4xEth, RS232, FDD LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600
2 pcs 2G/3G/4G Terminal Antenna Hinged SMA(M)
1 pc Power Supply Adapter, EU plug, Input 100 to 240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.5A
1 pc Din-Rail Mounting Kit
The Robustel Industrial Cellular VPN Router with 4 Ethernet Ports (R3000 Quad) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for M2M and IoT applications.
The R3000 Quad has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:RobustVPN
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.RCMS
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.Data Guard
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.Smart Reboot
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!SMART roaming
- new technology available exclusively in Robustel routers to increase GSM connection reliability to the levels required by IoT and M2M solution providersKEY FEATURES
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections; supports 2G/3G/4G.
- Auto reboot via SMS/ Timing.
- The feature Link Manager supporting WWAN1, WWAN2, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- The option Backup Mode supporting cold, warm and load balancing
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink Cloud.
- Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC, 18~75VDC(optional),desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +75°C
Microsoft Azure Certified.
All Robustel R-series devices include free Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS Basic).