1 pc Router, dual SIM, 1xEth, FDD LTE 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz
2 pcs 2G/3G/4G Terminal Antenna Hinged SMA(M)
1 pc Power Supply Adapter, EU plug, Input 100 to 240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.5A
1 pc Din-Rail Mounting Kit
1 pc Wall Mounting Kit
Robustel R3000 Lite is an Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R3000 Lite) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. R3000 Lite is used extensively in industrial applications such as pipeline monitoring, water treatment, Gas & Electricity distribution networks, and many similar environments where a hardened product with bulletproof cellular communications is required. R3000 Lite has extensive overvoltage protection, high EMC immunity, and has a DIN-rail / panel mount form-factor making it ideal for use in any kind of industrial automation enclosure.
The R3000 Lite has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:
– highly flexible hosted VPN service so customers can easily enjoy a “fixed IP router”.
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
- new technology available exclusively in Robustel routers to increase GSM connection reliability to the levels required by IoT and M2M solution providers
- Dual SIM redundancy for persistent 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/SNMP/RCMS
- Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/USB/Ethernet
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +75°C
FDD LTE Router, LTE B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20,UMTS/DC-HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz,GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
All Robustel R-series devices include free Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS Basic).
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the R3000 Lite. It allows customers to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network, and much more can then be viewed per router. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration, and Apps serving as essential ‘insurance’ if anything was not quite right during deployment.