1 pc Router, dual SIM, 2xEth, FDD LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
2 pcs 2G/3G/4G Terminal Antenna Hinged SMA(M)
1 pc Power Supply Adapter, EU plug, Input 100 to 240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.5A
1 pc Din-Rail Mounting Kit
The Robustel Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R3000) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
The R3000 has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:RobustVPN
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.RCMS
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.Data Guard
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.Smart Reboot
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!SMART roaming
- new technology available exclusively in Robustel routers to increase GSM connection reliability to the levels required by IoT and M2M solution providersKEY FEATURES
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections; supports 2G/3G/4G.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G.
- WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup.
- VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE.
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP).
- Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking.
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode.
- Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface.
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk.
- Supports IP Passthrough.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to remote monitor, configure and update firmware).
- Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines).
- Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink.
- Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink.
- Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
All Robustel R-series devices include free Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS Basic).