Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 10/100BaseT(X) ports, 2 10/100/1000BaseT(X), 2 100/1000BaseSFP ports, single power input 110/220 VAC/VDC, -40 to 75°C operating temperature
The EDS-4008 Series is a range of 8-port managed Fast Ethernet switches with the option for four 1 Gbps uplink ports or two 100M ST/SC fiber-optic ports. This Series also offers models with four 10/100BaseT(X) 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+), and 802.3bt-compliant Ethernet PoE port options to connect high-bandwidth PoE devices.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-4008 Series is designed specifically for demanding applications such as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone.
The EDS-4008 Series is compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications, which cover both product security and secure development life-cycle requirements, helping our customers meet the compliance requirements of secure industrial network design.
Features and Benefits
• Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC
62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
• Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches)1, and
RSTP/STP for network redundancy
• Support for IEEE 802.3bt PoE for up to 90 W output per port
• Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
• Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
• Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management