Moxa OnCell G3150A-LTE-EU 1 port Industrial LTE Cellular Gateway, B1/B3/B7/B8/B20, RS-232/422/485, 0 to 55°C
Features and Benefits
- Dual cellular operator backup with dual-SIM GuaranLink for reliable cellular connectivity
- Rugged hardware design well suited for hazardous locations(ATEX Zone 2/IECEx)
- VPN secure connection capability with IPSec, GRE, and OpenVPN protocols
- Industrial design with dual-power inputs and built-in DI/DO support
- Power isolation design for better device protection against harmful electrical interference
The OnCell G3150A-LTE is a reliable, secure, LTE gateway with state-ofthe-art global LTE coverage. This LTE cellular gateway provides a more reliable connection to your serial connection and Ethernet network for cellular applications.
To enhance industrial reliability, the OnCell G3150A-LTE features isolated power inputs, which together with high-level EMS and widetemperature support give the OnCell G3150A-LTE the highest level of device stability for any rugged environment. In addition, with dual-SIM GuaranLink and dual power inputs, the OnCell G3150A-LTE supports network redundancy to ensure uninterrupted connectivity.
The OnCell G3150A-LTE also comes with a 3-in-1 serial port for serial over LTE cellular network communication. Use the OnCell G3150A-LTE to collect data and exchange data with serial devices.
High-Speed Remote Gateway with VPN and Network Security
• Multi-band support
• Secure and reliable VPN support with NAT/ OpenVPN / GRE/ IPsec functionality
•Complies with the following cybersecurity standards:
IACS Components: IEC 62443-4-2 Level 1
IACS (Industrial Automation and Control Systems)
Industrial Isolation and Redundancy Design
• Dual power inputs for power redundancy
• Dual-SIM support for cellular connection redundancy
• Power isolation for power source insulation protection
• 4-tier GuaranLink for reliable cellular connectivity
• 0 to 55°C operating temperature support