Moxa EDS-205 Entry-level Unmanaged Ethernet Switch with 5 10/100BaseT(X) ports, -10 to 60°C
Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (Multi mode, SC or ST connector)
- Power inputs: 12 to 48 VDC
- Supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature range
- Broadcast storm protection
The EDS-205/208 series of industrial Ethernet switches are entry-level industrial 5 and 8-port Ethernet switches that support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDIX auto-sensing RJ45 ports. EDS-208/205 series switches are rated to operate at temperatures ranging from -10 to 60°C, and are rugged enough for any harsh industrial environment. EDS-208/205 series switches can be easily installed with DIN-Rail mounting as well as distribution boxes. The DIN-rail mounting ability, wide operating temperature, and the IP30 housing with LED indicators make the plug-and-play EDS-208/205 switches easy to use and reliable.